Monday, July 10, 2017 All Day - Friday, July 14, 2017
Mauldin Sports Center—Summer Fun Overview
Questions? Please contact Lori Ide 335.4875 or email@example.com
· Camps run June 12th—August 11th, 9am-5pm for Ages 5-12yrs
· Cost: Daily, $15/members $20 non-members. Weekly, $75/members $100/non-members
· Each week will have a theme and all activities for the week will be related to that theme
· There will be a minimum of one craft each week, many weeks will have multiple smaller crafts
· We have several field trips scheduled that require pre-registration and payment to reserve a spot for your child. Please refer to the calendars for specific dates and trips.
· Daily Bag lunch is required. MSC will provide snacks
· Our days will include structured activities with a 1:6 ratio
· Educational lessons tied into the weekly theme
· Outdoor activities
· Field Trips
· Team building activities
· Good sportsmanship
· Attire– daily attire should be comfortable tops and shorts with athletic shoes. If other attire is required it is noted in the below descriptions. A water bottle should be sent in daily, labeled with your child’s name as we will be active.
July 10th - 14th: Who’s Game? (Board Games, Outdoor Games)
This week we will play some familiar board games, introduce some games the kids may never have played, play and teach card games, play and learn some outdoor games (Tuesday—send in an extra change of clothes) and end our week with an Olympic Games Day. Wednesday is a field trip to Sky Zone (drop off at Sky Zone). We will also make our own Game Show!