Monday, June 19, 2017 All Day - Friday, June 23, 2017
Mauldin Sports Center—Summer Fun Overview
Questions? Please contact Lori Ide 335.4875 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Camps run June 12th—August 11th, 9am-5pm for Ages 5-12yrs
· Cost: Daily, $15/members $20 non-members. Weekly, $75/members $100/non-members
· Each week will have a theme and all activities for the week will be related to that theme
· There will be a minimum of one craft each week, many weeks will have multiple smaller crafts
· We have several field trips scheduled that require pre-registration and payment to reserve a spot for your child. Please refer to the calendars for specific dates and trips.
· Daily Bag lunch is required. MSC will provide snacks
· Our days will include structured activities with a 1:6 ratio
· Educational lessons tied into the weekly theme
· Outdoor activities
· Field Trips
· Team building activities
· Good sportsmanship
· Attire– daily attire should be comfortable tops and shorts with athletic shoes. If other attire is required it is noted in the below descriptions. A water bottle should be sent in daily, labeled with your child’s name as we will be active.
June 19th - 23rd: Stay Safe Week: Check-in this week will be at the Cultural Center
This week will be centered on community safety. We hope to visit the police station and fire department. We will have an Animal Wellness Group come speak as well as Safe Kids Upstate.