Monday, July 24, 2017 All Day - Friday, July 28, 2017
Mauldin Sports Center—Summer Fun Overview
Questions? Please contact Lori Ide 335.4875 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Camps run June 12th—August 11th, 9am-5pm for Ages 5-12yrs
· Cost: Daily, $15/members $20 non-members. Weekly, $75/members $100/non-members
· Each week will have a theme and all activities for the week will be related to that theme
· There will be a minimum of one craft each week, many weeks will have multiple smaller crafts
· We have several field trips scheduled that require pre-registration and payment to reserve a spot for your child. Please refer to the calendars for specific dates and trips.
· Daily Bag lunch is required. MSC will provide snacks
· Our days will include structured activities with a 1:6 ratio
· Educational lessons tied into the weekly theme
· Outdoor activities
· Field Trips
· Team building activities
· Good sportsmanship
· Attire– daily attire should be comfortable tops and shorts with athletic shoes. If other attire is required it is noted in the below descriptions. A water bottle should be sent in daily, labeled with your child’s name as we will be active.
July 24th– 28th: Challenge Me!
This week will have some fitness challenges along with some STEM activities. We will also be traveling to Discovery Place in Charlotte on Wednesday.