Monday, July 3, 2017 All Day - Friday, July 7, 2017
Mauldin Sports Center—Summer Fun Overview
Questions? Please contact Lori Ide 335.4875 or email@example.com
· Camps run June 12th—August 11th, 9am-5pm for Ages 5-12yrs
· Cost: Daily, $15/members $20 non-members. Weekly, $75/members $100/non-members
· Each week will have a theme and all activities for the week will be related to that theme
· There will be a minimum of one craft each week, many weeks will have multiple smaller crafts
· We have several field trips scheduled that require pre-registration and payment to reserve a spot for your child. Please refer to the calendars for specific dates and trips.
· Daily Bag lunch is required. MSC will provide snacks
· Our days will include structured activities with a 1:6 ratio
· Educational lessons tied into the weekly theme
· Outdoor activities
· Field Trips
· Team building activities
· Good sportsmanship
· Attire– daily attire should be comfortable tops and shorts with athletic shoes. If other attire is required it is noted in the below descriptions. A water bottle should be sent in daily, labeled with your child’s name as we will be active.
July 3rd - 7th (closed July 4th): All About That Ball (sports)
This week we will discuss and play all kinds of sports that include balls. Our crafts will even be ball centered. Some crafts this week will involve paint so an oversized shirt to be used as a smock is suggested to be sent in.