Ray Hopkins Senior Center
Hours: Monday - Friday | 8:30am - 4:00pm
203 Corn Road, Mauldin SC 29662
To involve and inform Senior Citizens (55 & up) by providing quality programs, services and activities to contribute to each person’s mental, physical and social well being by reinforcing the belief that age has no boundaries and that each person has a vital role in his/her community.
What We Do..Who We Are
We coordinate a variety of activities including, but not limited to, many card games, bingo, quilting, dominoes, exercise, Ladies Teas, Guest Speakers, local and overnight trips, monthly birthday parties, dramas, trips to downtown Greenville theatres, concerts and baseball games, bunko, computer classes, craft classes, AARP Tax assistance and special events.
There are occasional day trips and 2 to 3 day trips offered. Seniors attend special events at local theaters and special luncheons/parties are held throughout the year.
• Monthly activities, events, games and outings.
• Monthly Newsletter
• NO MEMBERSHIP FEE (nominal fees for certain activities apply)
• Individuals 55+ are welcome to join us!
• Exercise classes with a certified instructor are offered daily.
• A fitness room is available for use Monday- Friday from 8:30am -3:45pm.
COME ENJOY THE FUN!