Miller Road Bridge Replacement
This project is an South Carolina Department of Transportation project. Miller Road is owned, operated, and maintained by SCDOT. The City of Mauldin is not involved in that project.
Here's what we know:
- Pike intends to complete their line movement by Wednesday, July 26, 2017.
- Charter Communications intends to complete their line movement by Friday, July 28, 2017.
- SCDOT has a crane scheduled for Monday, July 31, 2017 to begin removing old slabs.
- After all slabs are removed, the guardrail will be replaced.
- Pending weather or any other issues that would push everyone behind schedule, SCDOT intends to have the bridge back open by August 10th.
For any questions, concerns or updates regarding this project, please contact SCDOT at 864.241.1224 or through their website at http://www.dot.state.sc.us.
Want to learn more about a project, but don't see it here? Drop us a line!