Mauldin is located in the beautiful upstate of South Carolina. An integral municipality in Greenville County, Maudlin is centrally positioned between two of the largest and fastest growing metropolitan regions in the United States- Atlanta and Charlotte.
Mauldin’s location between interstates 85, 185 and 385 provides direct interstate access to I-26, I-20, I-40, I-77 and I-95.
Mauldin is a progressive community of about 24,000 people. The 2010 Census revealed that Mauldin was the 7th fastest growing city in South Carolina with a population greater than 3,000 and, based on 2013 Census estimates, is the 17th largest of 270 South Carolina cities.
Within a 5 mile radius of Mauldin, there are 108,000 residents with an average household income of approximately $70,000. The population is expected to grow by around 1.8% annually reaching 116,000 in our trade area by 2017.
More than 90% of the Mauldin population aged 25+ has at least a high school diploma; more than one-third hold a Bachelor's Degree or higher.
Maulidn's cost of living ranks in the 94th percentile.
Mauldin has a highly skilled and educated workforce to offer growing businesses. National workforce statistics demonstrate how South Carolina has such a high level of quality employees. Please take a look at the statistics and rankings below to get an idea of Mauldin’s productive workforce.
- South Carolina is the 1st in Southeast Productivity
- South Carolina is the 3rd most productive workforce in the United States
- South Carolina is a right-to-work state
Unemployment Insurance Rate
- South Carolina Unemployment insurance rate is 0.42%
- South Carolina has the lowest unionization rate in the United States at 1.8%
Work Stoppage Rate
- South Carolina has one of the lowest work stoppage rates of 0.00002% which is far below the national average of .02%.