General Employment Application - used for all open positions with the exceptions of Police and Fire positions.
Public Works Department
Performs a variety of semi-skilled and unskilled labor in the area of maintenance and repair of the City's sanitary sewer collection system.
CDL Driver – Sanitation Division
- Valid CDL drivers license (Passenger Endorsement a plus)
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs continuously throughout a 8 hour workday
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Have strong customer service skills and a great attitude.
- Candidates chosen must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All prospective candidates must possess the following:
- 1153 NFPA Firefighter I
- 1154 NFPA Firefighter II
- DOT First Responder or EMT preferred
Additionally, candidates must possess, or acquire within a reasonable time period due to availability of the SCFA courses:
- 1136 Flammable Liquids/Gas Firefighting
- 2722 Hazardous Materials Operations or equivalent
- 3330 Auto Extrication
- 2751 Emergency Response to Terrorism: Basic Concepts
- Confined Space
- 1210 EVDT
The applicant must be able to pass an agility test after completing the Fire Department Physical and the required Drug Test.
The City of Mauldin is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested applicants must mail a resume to:
Chief Russell Sapp
PO Box 249
Mauldin, SC 29662
(Applications will not be accepted)
Deadline is Tuesday, March 10, 2015.
Police Department Applications
Police Officer - click here.
Dispatcher / Telecommunications office - click here.