General Employment Application - used for all open positions with the exceptions of Police and Fire positions.
Assistant Sports & Program Coordinator
The City of Mauldin is seeking to hire an Assistant Sports & Program Coordinator for the Recreation Department. Associate Degree or equivalent in related field or minimum two years recreation and athletic programming experience or a combination of both required. Applications can be obtained on www.cityofmauldin.org or at Mauldin City Hall in the Human Resources Department. Contact Van Brannon at
email@example.com with any questions. Positions are open until filled.
Applications and Resume should be dropped off at 5 E. Butler Rd (Mauldin City Hall)
The City of Mauldin is an equal opportunity employer.
Public Works Department
Performs a variety of semi-skilled and unskilled labor in the area of maintenance and repair of the City's sanitary sewer collection system.
CDL Driver – Sanitation Division
- Valid CDL drivers license (Passenger Endorsement a plus)
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs continuously throughout a 8 hour workday
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Have strong customer service skills and a great attitude.
- Candidates chosen must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Police Department Applications
Police Officer - click here.
Dispatcher / Telecommunications office - click here.