General Employment Application - used for all open positions with the exception of Police positions.
Public Works Department
CDL Class A Driver
The City of Mauldin is hiring 1 skilled CDL Class A driver. Pay negotiable plus benefits. Applications may be picked up at 5 East Butler Road, Mauldin, SC or online at www.cityofmauldin.org Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
The City of Mauldin is an equal opportunity employer.
Performs a variety of semi-skilled and unskilled labor in the area of maintenance and repair of the City's sanitary sewer collection system.
CDL Driver – Sanitation Division
- Valid CDL drivers license (Passenger Endorsement a plus)
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs continuously throughout a 8 hour workday
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Have strong customer service skills and a great attitude.
- Candidates chosen must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
The City of Mauldin is hiring one full time grounds maintenance worker with our Public Works Department. Pay plus benefits. Driver’s license required. Applications available at the City of Mauldin Human Resources Department, 5 East Butler Road, Mauldin, SC 29662. Applications accepted until position filled.
Mauldin is an equal opportunity employer.
Police Department Applications
Police Officer - click here.
Dispatcher / Telecommunications office - click here.