Media Fact Sheet | Media Contact
Newsletter Sign Up | Monthly Executive Newsletter
Things to Do
Mauldin Cultural Center
Recycling & Trash Pick-Up
Recreation & Senior Programs
Mauldin Sports Center—Summer Fun Overview
Questions? Please contact Lori Ide 335.4875 or email@example.com
· Camps run June 12th—August 11th, 9am-5pm for Ages 5-12yrs
· Cost: Daily, $15/members $20 non-members. Weekly, $75/members $100/non-members
· Each week will have a theme and all activities for the week will be related to that theme
· There will be a minimum of one craft each week, many weeks will have multiple smaller crafts
· We have several field trips scheduled that require pre-registration and payment to reserve a spot for your child. Please refer to the calendars for specific dates and trips.
· Daily Bag lunch is required. MSC will provide snacks
· Our days will include structured activities with a 1:6 ratio
· Educational lessons tied into the weekly theme
· Outdoor activities
· Field Trips
· Team building activities
· Good sportsmanship
· Attire– daily attire should be comfortable tops and shorts with athletic shoes. If other attire is required it is noted in the below descriptions. A water bottle should be sent in daily, labeled with your child’s name as we will be active.
July 24th– 28th: Challenge Me!
This week will have some fitness challenges along with some STEM activities. We will also be traveling to Discovery Place in Charlotte on Wednesday.
Bon Secours' Good Help to Those in Need™ has never been limited to hospitals. They bring care to the communities they serve, including breast screenings for uninsured or underinsured women in churches, community centers, and health fairs. As part of the Breast Health Program, their Mobile Mammography Coach travels throughout Greenville and the surrounding counties to provide digital mammograms to thousands of Upstate women. Funded by donations, the Mobile Mammography Coach mirrors the state-of-the-art diagnostic screenings and patient-centered care found at the fully accredited Pearlie Harris Center for Breast Health, at St. Francis Eastside. Join the Greater Mauldin Chamber of Commerce and the Mauldin Cultural Center as we host Mobile Mammography.
Call 864.675.4101 (option 1) to schedule your FREE screening or to ask any questions about the procedure and eligibility.
- Females age 40 and older who are due for their annual screening mammogram
- Females who are 35-40 needing a baseline mammogram
- Able to walk up the coach stairs and stand unassisted
Please bring photo ID and insurance cards to appointment.