Media Fact Sheet | Media Contact
Newsletter Sign Up | Monthly Executive Newsletter
Things to Do
Mauldin Cultural Center
Recycling & Trash Pick-Up
Recreation & Senior Programs
Mauldin Sports Center—Summer Fun Overview
Questions? Please contact Lori Ide 335.4875 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Camps run June 12th—August 11th, 9am-5pm for Ages 5-12yrs
· Cost: Daily, $15/members $20 non-members. Weekly, $75/members $100/non-members
· Each week will have a theme and all activities for the week will be related to that theme
· There will be a minimum of one craft each week, many weeks will have multiple smaller crafts
· We have several field trips scheduled that require pre-registration and payment to reserve a spot for your child. Please refer to the calendars for specific dates and trips.
· Daily Bag lunch is required. MSC will provide snacks
· Our days will include structured activities with a 1:6 ratio
· Educational lessons tied into the weekly theme
· Outdoor activities
· Field Trips
· Team building activities
· Good sportsmanship
· Attire– daily attire should be comfortable tops and shorts with athletic shoes. If other attire is required it is noted in the below descriptions. A water bottle should be sent in daily, labeled with your child’s name as we will be active.
June 19th - 23rd: Stay Safe Week: Check-in this week will be at the Cultural Center
This week will be centered on community safety. We hope to visit the police station and fire department. We will have an Animal Wellness Group come speak as well as Safe Kids Upstate.
The Holiday Band | June 23, 7 p.m.
<img alt="1484858698_facebook" data-pin-nopin="true" height="30" src="http://www.mauldinculturalcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/1484858698_facebook.png" width="30" />
For those who haven’t seen The Holiday Band, you don’t know what you are missing. They’ve experienced a few changes over the last few years, but are the strongest they’ve ever been. The band is standing tall with Mike Taylor (Vocals, Guitar & Keyboards), Bob Martin (Saxophone), Tim Taylor (Vocals, Bass Guitar), Ronnie Farrington (Vocals, Bass Guitar, Keys, Guitar), Wayne Moore (Drums, Vocals), and Lucas Cook (Keys). They’ve recently added Chase Given (Vocals, Trumpet, Keys, Guitar) and Maurice Leggett running sound. This line-up provides the strongest and most diverse band that the Holiday Band has seen ever, and it shows in the faces that see the band play.
Saturday mornings from June through August are reserved for the Mauldin Downtown Market! Our farmer’s market features more than 30 vendors selling fresh produce, delicious baked goods and crafty wares. And the best part? It’s all locally sourced and produced in the Upstate! Most vendors accept cash and/or credit cards. Check it out!
June 3 – August 26
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Mauldin Cultural Center
101 East Butler Road
Mauldin, SC 29662
Parking and entry are FREE!
June 26th - 30th: Artist’s Corner
This week will be very hands on and include lots of fun crafts! We suggest you send in an old oversized shirt to be utilized as a smock. We will visit The Art Haven @ The Mauldin Cultural Center, learn all about color, Tie Dye (Thursday– parents must supply two of the following items: white pillow case, white 100% cotton t-shirt or white 100% cotton shorts)